02 December, 2007

The Sound of Music!

So I have just put in The Sound of Music, and I am really very excited to sing-a-long and not have anyone yell at me, because I am just here all by myself!

I just really LOVE this movie, I love Julie Andrews, and well everyone else for that matter, but I also love Austria, and Europe in general, and I want to go back very badly. Hopefully next year I will be able to study abroad in Ireland or Italy. That would be amazing!

The past like 2 days I have been watching movies that have taken place in Europe, England, Austria, England again, haha. well mainly they have taken place in England, and I have decided I really like England, I really wouldn't mind living in England, for a couple years anyways.

One of the movies I watched was Love Actually, and I really wish I had someone to love around this time of year....christmas time, but then again I am happy I dont either, i guess i want to jump to the time of when i am going to get married, I am sick of guys liking me one minute and then deciding that i am not worth their time to like. so i guess what i am really trying to say is I am ready to wait for the right person to come along, and give all of my love to my Savior.

I want to go on a great adventure; earlier today i watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardorbe, and I realized I want to go on a great adventure like they do. To have danger, and battle, and happiness, love, and excitment.

Song of the day:

I Have Confidence
-From the Sound of Music

1 comment:

SuraLou! said...

I HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT SPRING WILL COME AGAIN!! ;)