05 November, 2007

Life sucks.....but it is okay too.

so lately life has kinda sucked, in the "love department" i realized that the man that i love, is more than likely on his way to getting over me and moving on back to his ex girlfriend, which that whole thing annoys me, because she says that she thinks "he's the one for her" yet she says she might get back together with her most recent ex, it is just stupid and i dont think she deserves him. but besides that, my other friend got back together with his ex as well and she is one of those crazy psycho girlfriends, who basically wont let him hang out with me. he says he will hang out with me, but do you think he does no. also before he got back together with his ex he was in my room EVERYDAY! and now i havent hung out with him since he got back together with her (which is about a month). he makes time for everything else in his life but me and my roommate meg. so that pisses me off too. (also before this he told me that he like(s)(ed) me, like seriously liked me, and then 2 weeks later gets back together with her). so it is all just really annoying, and i just sometimes wish i didnt have a heart for people to break.
also i just cant wait to get out of this stupid town, i hate superior so much, i mean i like a few people here but for the most part i hate it. it is a bad environment for me. i dont think i have ever been so depressed and angry so much in my life. at home, yes i do get depressed, but i have people there who know how to make it all better and that i can just be me around. i dont have to watch what i say or do. i can just do it with knowing that they wont get upset with me, or angry and then not talk to me. i dont know, i just miss home. i really hope everything works out like i want it to next year. if it doesnt i have no idea what i am going to do. boo, i miss high school.....and my real friends.
on a happier note, totally got my backpack this weekend, and i went with backpack one, and i LOVE IT! it is awesome, and i am totally rockin it! ha. plus i got to see my helena this weekend, which was well needed. AND i get to go home next weekend too!!!! yay! and then i get to not only see Katie, but addison AND sara! man i cant wait to see everyone! and i get to work again! which doesnt sound exciting but it is when it is my NEW job! yay!
wow i cant believe i am almost half way done with this year already! and with college as well! man...life is coming at me fast lately. i just hope i can keep up with it.
Song of the Week: Gravedigger: Dave Matthews Band
Cyrus Jones 1810 to 1913
Made his great grandchildren believeYou could live to 103
A hundred and three is forever when you’re just a little kidSo, Cyrus Jones live forever
Gravedigger
When you dig my grave
Could you make it shallow
So that I can feel the rain
Gravedigger
Muriel Stonewall 1903 to 1954
She lost both of her babies in the second great war
Now, you should never have to watch as your only children are lowered in the ground
I mean - never have to bury your own babies
Gravedigger
When you dig my grave
Could you make it shallow
So that I can feel the rain
Gravedigger
Ring around the rosey
Pocket full o'posey
Ashes to ashes
{Musical intro}
We all fall down
Gravedigger
When you dig my grave
Could you make it shallow
So that I can feel the rain
Oh Gravedigger
Little Mikey Carson '67 to '75
He rode his bike like the devil until the day he died
When he grows up he wants to be Mr. Vertigo on the flying trapeze
Oh, 1940 to 1992--
Gravedigger
When you dig my grave
could you make it shallow
So that I can feel the rain
Grave digger
When you dig my grave
Could you make it shallow
So that I can feel the rain
I can feel the rain
I can feel the rain
Gravedigger
When you dig my grave
Could you make it shallow
So that I can feel the rain
Gravedigger
Grave digger

1 comment:

TheAlmondTreeGrl said...

oh bay-boo. i know how you feel. i love you. and i cant wait to live happily ever after with you :)

on the other hand, YOU SUCK! i wanna see addison and katie and sara! JEALOUS!