13 November, 2007

Ice Cream and Whitney Houston!


right now i am eating a ice cream cone and listening to Whitney Houston.....and i am really liking life right now! and i dont really know why, i just am. not much has changed i am just looking at the bright side of things! plus a little Whitney always help. haha.
i am really excited for next fall and living in the cities! i just cant wait! it is going to be so much fun! me, Kurtie, Sura, Urddison, and Urbby are just going to have a blast!
i also recommend the next time you have an ice cream cone, mix it up! i had 3 different flavors tonight, Cookies and Cream, Vanilla, and Chocolate! yum....going through the flavors were wonderful...so i say TRY IT! you most likely wont be disappointed.
'You Caught Me!'
well megan and i rearranged our room again for the 4th time this year, haha. we just get so bored that we have to change it up. and i really like this one by far. our room looks so much bigger. and we have a kickin dance Urea!



'Wait, I thought I had more?!' 'Whitney, you know they way to my heart....well sort of.'
well that is it for now....until next time.
P.S. I totally cannot wait for my Fire/Resuce sweatpants, that my friend ordered me. They are basically for firefighters (which he wants to be) and we talked about it one day. so he signed me up for a pair, and they are going to have my name of it and everything! I will let you know when i get them!

1 comment:

TheAlmondTreeGrl said...

'I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY, I WANNA FEEL THE HEAT WITH SOMEBODY YEAAA I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY, WITH SOMEBODY WHO LOVES ME!'

sigh...oh whitney