19 May, 2008

which one?

Okay, so in about 3 or 4 weeks, I am getting new phone and I have it narrowed down to two phones, the first is the new LG EnV 2, which I would get in the Maroon color. The second is the Blackberry Pearl, which either comes in white or pink, so obviously I would get it in white. They both have camera's, and QWERTY texting, but choice one has both T9 and QWERTY. Also with the Blackberry I would have to pay an extra $30 for email, and internet. I would not with the EnV. So let me know which one you like better.








1 comment:

rachel said...

hmm.
i think blackberries are more professional looking.
the envy is real cool though. and 30 dollars a month adds up.
the envy is also smaller i think? so you might have an easier time carrying it. i like to put my phone in my pocket, but thats just me.