15 December, 2007

"If You Can Dodge a Wrench, You Can Dodge a Ball!"

So today me and my friends were involved in a Dodgeball Tournament which only consisted of 2 teams (including mine). So we only played against this other team. Now mind you I am not very good a Dodgeball, and well lets just say the other team was a little bit better. Anyways, it was best out of 7 and the other team had won three and we had won one, and it came down the the last game and there was only two people left on my team, steve.....and ME! and a course steve gets out, so it is left down to me, (at this point I shouted "Are You Kidding Me Right Now?") and the other team had ALL of their players, so like 3 people threw the ball at me and BAM I was out just like that, I wasn't too happy with myself....I felt horrible I let my whole team down....but I will live....hopefully. ha.

No comments: